Push-ups are currently my favourite! I do them randomly when I am bored and I just love it so much. The really work your arms, shoulders and pecs. I love it!
- Start in a plank position with your hands directly underneath your shoulders at shoulder width or slightly wider.
- Hold your spine in neutral alignment
- Flex your elbows to lower your chest toward the ground.
- Hold the same neutral alignment in your spine as you push back up to the starting position.
ERRORS TO WATCH FOR
- Sagging in the centre of your body
- Hands too narrow or too wide
- Perform with knees on the floor.